(English) Mastering Share Capital under CA2016 - Significant Changes by Mah Li Chen (MAICSA Chartered Secretary)
Everything you need to know about Mastering Share Capital under CA2016 - Significant ChangesWatch Promo
- Share and Capital Maintenance - The Law
- S70 - Nature of shares
- Abolition of Authorised Share Capital
- No Par Value Regime
- Classes of shares and voting rights
- Non-Voting shares
- Variation of right to dividends
- Solvency Test
- Solvency Statement
- Share Buyback and Solvency Test
- Dealing with bought back shares
- Financial Assistance
- Redemption of Preference Shares
- Directors’ powers to issue and allot shares
- Transfer of shares
- Directors’ refusal or delay registration of transfer
- Share Certificate
- Title to shares
- Substantial shareholder’s disclosure requirement
- Interest in shares and deemed control
- Rights of shareholder
- Chartered Secretary
- Member of Technical and Professional Practice Committee
- Practising Certificate Committee of MAICSA
Mah Li Chen graduated with the ICSA qualification on 27 September 1995. She has since completed her LLB with Honours in 2003 from the University of London.
Frequently Asked Questions
Sign Up Now ... See you "inside" the paid area soon !
We highly encourage you to pay via credit card for instant access to the content.
However, you have the option to pay via online bank in method, please send your proof of payment (screenshot, scanned receipt, PDF etc)
- Bank Name: Maybank
- Account Name: Annave Services
- Account number: 5141 8735 9414
Email To: email@example.com
Email Title: Order Mastering Share Capital under CA2016 - Significant Changes
Hi, My name is EvannaMiss8. I am a One Leg Kick , Happy go Lucky Organiser & Producer of Webinars & Online Training for Professionals, Directors & Management
If you are still blur blur about this webinar, no worries ya ... you may contact me directly using any of the below methods
Whatsapp: +6012 203 8046
Bee Happy, Learn Online ...
Important Note: If you want to download the Certificate of Completion at the end of this course, please make sure the FULL NAME you key in is 100% Accurate ya ...