The Companies Act 2016 demands for a competent Company Secretary who understands his or her key role in a company to ensure compliance with the Companies Act 2016 and so a good understanding of this key role in order to carry out the duties and responsibilities is of utmost important.
The seminar is aimed at giving participants will get have an overall understanding of their respective roles, responsibilities and liabilities as Company Secretaries under the Companies Act 2016 including the Corporate Governance Code 2017 to better equip them with the necessary skill-set to carry out their duties professionally and responsibly to ensure full compliance.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Directors, Company secretaries, corporate advisors, governance professionals and corporate professionals, entrepreneurs, lawyers.
- Qualification of Company Secretaries under the new regime;
- Appointment, re-appointment, resignation, removal and vacancy of office of Company Secretaries;
- Company Secretaries’ duties, responsibilities and liabilities under the Companies Act 2016;
- Disclosure requirements to Registrar of Companies;
- Special coverage on section 223 Companies Act 2016 - shareholders’ approval for disposal by directors of company’s undertaking or property;
- Introducing and step-by-step elimination rule on related party transactions under section 228 of the Companies Act 2016, the new and modified version of the former highly controversial section 132E of the Companies Act 1965;
- Enforcement and hefty fines and penalties of non-compliance and/or non-disclosure; and
- Director of a one person company and wholly owned subsidiary.
PreviewPreview & Introduction (23:03)
StartWhat is the Make - Up of a Competent Company Secretary and Secretarial Practices under Companies Act 2016? (14:17)
StartOfficer and Signatory of Company (3:50)
StartDuties and Responsibilities (13:17)
StartVacation of Sole Director or Last Remaining Director (10:11)
StartFines and Penalties (3:18)
StartLatest Practice Note on 4th July 2018 (10:12)
StartQuestions and Answers (44:52)
Frequently Asked Questions
Date of Live Webinar: Friday, 19 January 2018 from 09:00-13:00
Date of Live Webinar: Wednesday, 4 July 2018 from 10:00-13:00
Sign Up Now ... See you "inside" the paid area soon !
We highly encourage you to pay via credit card for instant access to the content.
However, you have the option to pay via online bank in method, Click Here for Instruction to Pay Through Bank
Hi, My name is EvannaMiss8. I am a One Leg Kick , Happy go Lucky Organiser & Producer of Webinars & Online Training for Professionals, Directors & Management
If you are still blur blur about this webinar, no worries ya ... you may contact me directly using any of the below methods
Bee Happy, Learn Online ...
Important Note: If you want to download the Certificate of Completion at the end of this course, please make sure the FULL NAME you key in is 100% Accurate ya ...